Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, August 23, 2004

Tired but happy.

After that damned incident with the pervertic man at AMK bus-stop, I promised myself to start training up again.

But then, had one week of damned stomach cramps cuzza the period. So...delayed.

Today, after BMR, was slagged. This morning, I was trying to hype myself up for the training already. No deal. Heh. But then, on the bus ride home, I tried to remember why I even promised myself this training...the reasons...the feelings I experienced at that time...and I forced myself to change shoes at once when I reached home, and go down to run.

And I did. :) At least I'm not faithless to myself. :)

But I'm not stupid. After having stopped TKD for about a month, if I go full-force again, my body may not be able to take it. So, I just did:

1. 1.2km of slow jog;
2. Stretches;
3. 20 crunches;
4. 10 leg lifts;
5. 10 men's push-ups;
6. 1 round of hand-walk.

I'm going to maintain those for a period of about a month to maybe six, and then start increasing both the frequencies of the repetitions, as well as the variety of training.

#####

Printed out BMR too. Just gonna spend an hour summarizing the graphs. And presto. :)

I AM a happy but brain-dead girl. :)



Casey blogged at 6:33 PM