Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, August 28, 2004

Okay. Eating cherry tomatoes now, and I feel this is going to be a pointless post than anything else.

Got Dianne in at FF.org as another offical reviewer, since Philip said he ate the other two. *rolls eyes* I've been totally swamped with a backlog of requested reviews, and with school, I can't handle them all. Thank the Valar for Dianne.

Didn't have anything better to do last night, so I came online. Talked to so many people my head went nuts--Philip, Teresa, Gwenda (yay!), Vinod, Dianne. Haven't seen Gwenda for some time; missed the girl. :)

Toopid Taxi didn't come on. :P But ah...I can forgive the lad. Lol. I sound like a saint, and I ain't one. :P He's just too funny.

Ouch. I bit the tip of my tongue...scrapped a few taste buds off. Now it's hurting. Dots.

What else?

Oh yeah, I couldn't believe this happened, but it did. O_o

I was surfing around on Google/Dogpile, and trying to find Pitch Black forums I could post in to ask for help on my film paper. Posted here...posted there...came upon one. This morning, when I went to check, some of the members had replied, laughing, before one commented that the person who had posted (me) most probably didn't know that this forum was for a band and not the film.

I died laughing. LMAO!


Casey blogged at 9:47 AM