Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, August 21, 2004

Met Vinod at Bishan today for a few hours. Went to eat Delifrance (okay, officially bankrupt) and I so totally couldn't finish the Potato Gartin. Yikes. He was practically trying to force me to finish my food. Lol. Too bad lah. Sharon knows that my stomach size is that of a Tsukune MOS Burger. *rolls eyes*

So, yep, didn't want to walk around so we decided to find a place to sit. After walking one big round at the interchange, we found some slabs to sit down on, and then started talking.

I guess our relationship is based on rather open communication. Just 3 months together, and we've already gotten into a few obstacles that had threatened to make us break off. Neither of us decided to, because we talked things out. Sure, he may not like what I plan to do and vice-versa, but I guess we're learning how to compromise and stuff.

Even now, this r/s is really touch-and-go because of certain factors that are truly beyond both our control. Another obstacle...another thing to work together to overcome, though this one may take years, and definitely won't be easy. Only question we have to ask ourselves is: is it worth it to remain together? If yes, then we'll fight it together, I guess.

Went totally bonkers after finishing up BMR last night. He called me at around 11pm, I think, and I couldn't believe I was laughing all the way. *rolls eyes* I was REALLY hyped up and couldn't think straight. Even today, I was talking rubbish all the way. All the thoughts that came into my brain were not logical ones that made even nonsensical sense. So...O_o

Told Dad I wanted to go for skydiving next year. He totally refused to let me. Was talking about the dangers and such--pressure being very high, and my body may not be used to it and I may die even before I reach the ground.

Guess what? I don't really care. Sooner or later, we'll all be dead. And if we truly wanted to do anything with our lives, we should, if it doesn't directly affect anyone negatively. One absolutely cannot live life in regrets, or at least I can't--it'd just make me a living-dead, literally. I will sign up for the skydiving, after I consult a doctor. After all, if I have a high risk of dying, I want to get my things together and done first--no loose strings, yeah?




Casey blogged at 9:33 PM