Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, August 07, 2004

I cannot believe--I absolutely--cannot--believe he almost died on me, the idiot. *still shocked* He told me last night, and I was in the middle of doing my projects, and BAM! Got an instant headache, though I sure as hell ain't gonna let him know it. Fine. He has fought in wars. Fine. The damned accident didn't really faze him and he could joke about it.

But for Valar's sake, he's my friend. If I hadn't heard from him for a long time, and then someone over at TORC suddenly told me that, "Do you know SJ is dead?" I would've gone to kick his damned ass.

GOOD SAMS RESCUE DRIVER

Pissed. Pissed. And then now, dunno what insurance he's using over there (can't believe the stupid rules of American insurance, heh), but he's outta cash. So, I've talked with LoR and will see how much I can get from my bank account. Heh. Most probably can't--the 'rents will go ballistic on me if they know that I'm sending a huge amount of cash to someone whom I've never seen...never even heard his voice.

But SJ's from TORC. And I know how TORCers are in general. I consider him a friend. And just for that alone, I'll see what I can do, my end, and liase with LoR...maybe IE, EA, Gimli, and Rodia.


Casey blogged at 8:48 AM