Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, August 27, 2004

Hm...okay...I've been training pretty consistently (only two times, right, but I didn't slack off these days). Had another training session today by myself. Am pretty pleased. :)

Okay. Deleted quite a number of people off my MSN. Ysi, Gwen, not you both, though. So no worries. :)

Been feeling rather weird. I keep experiencing this sort of fear, the most inherent and more hard-hitting being the one of being trapped/losing my freedom. Heh. There are reasons for that, but after talking to Taxi (okay, he's a guru, lol) I feel better. :) Thanks, laddie. ;) The damned fear is still there, but I feel a slight bit better, and am able to think more clearly.

I swear talking to this laddie always cheers me up (if he doesn't annoy me to hell first :P) and makes me laugh; or if not, at least I smile; and if I don't smile, I'm always slightly better. ;) Merci beaucoup, laddie! Ha! That's one for French! :P

Anyways, I'm in the moods of introspection, melancholy, and lowness now. After BMR, it's just blank and low. Heh. Great, huh?

Will be celebrating Dennis's belated birthday tomorrow. Officially 24 years. :) Lol. Still recall how we started talking through Friendster, then ICQ, and then met up...we've progressed to using MSN. :P Mwuahahaha. Cool dude. STOP BUGGING ME TO GO FOR YOUR TKD CLASS!!! Lol.

What else?

There are too many things to say, but I can't type them here for other eyes to read. I guess I'll put them down in my private diary instead. Heh...


Casey blogged at 8:26 PM