Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, August 05, 2004

Heh. I'm left with 3685 words to finishing BMR. Currently at the starting of page 5 of MS Word. Heh. My topic is on youth depression.

See how depressed I am now?

Nevermind. I'll hang on in there, and do my best.

I know Mr. K. Wong isn't the one who set the project requirements; it's Toh. So, I'm having a sort of vendetta against him right now. What's been filling my thoughts and dreams these days is killing...no kidding. It's the enjoyment I'll take from murder. I keep thinking of making a shiv, or holding a blade, and then slicing through Toh's sweet spot (or Yap's) at the abdominal aorta, forth lumbar down, just to the lef tof the spine.

It's either that, or I'll slit his/their throat/s.

Nice embellishment? (Valar, I AM becoming Riddick, aren't I?)

Very much so.

I'm really becoming Riddick. Just the other day, for radio PSA test, I just HAD to use the term "personal gromming appliance/s." I HAD to use "how interesting..."

I wouldn't be surprised if I one day catch myself ghosting off someone. Heh. And I wouldn't regret it even if I got sent to a slam either.

##########

Just realized that Philip is a pretty nice guy, actually. Yeah, sure, he talks a whole lot of crap. But beneath that, he's very helpful, and offered me a whole lot of help with BMR, and whatever else software that I didn't know, which he did. Haha.

Complained to him about SPSS, and he actually went to find an online tutorial for me. Lol. It only works for UCLA students, but well, he took the effort to actually find it. Haha. Even offered to spend 4 hours trying it out to tell me how it works later.

I rejected the offer. Valar, he's having vacations. Lol. I had problems with getting my surveys done and he offered to host my survey on the FF.org website to get the members to answer. Lol.

Cool guy, only if he doesn't drive me so crazy, and talks about cows and moths and sheeps and what-nots. :P


Casey blogged at 9:23 PM