Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, July 12, 2004

Stumbled upon Batman Forever airing on Channel 5 tonight, and decided to drop everything I was doing to watch it. I didn't regret doing that, even if it meant I had to rush a bit for my own personal deadlines for projects. I don't like to bunch everything together at the last minute, so I usually set my own daily deadlines for certain completion of works.

Watched Batman till 9.30pm. And I gotta say that Val Kilmer is the best Batman for the four movies. Michael Keaton in Batman, and Batman Returns was pretty stiff. George Clooney in Batman and Robin was too flamboyant to have truly embodied the real Batman's nature.

But Val Kilmer was fluid enough in actions, and brooding enough in nature to come rather close to who Batman really is. I wonder why some people said that Batman Forever was the worst of the four films. Hm...I personally think that Batman and Robin was the worst--a total flunk. Of course...there's still the fifth film--Batman Begins--coming up next year. Let's hope that it's even remotely redeemable and more noir in nature.

#####

Heh. I feel that, after watching Batman, I'm a person of two worlds--walking the threshold between life and death. Sounds extremely cliched, and I agree. But it's the best way I can explain how I'm "living" right now. Not surreal...but understanding more of both sides, but still preferring one over another.

I've been helping more people with their psychological problems lately. And well...I guess after having experienced both sanity and insanity, I'm not a beginner in talking about and analyzing these stuffs. Heh.


Casey blogged at 11:13 PM