Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Riddick and Jack were bugging me about "No One Else," and practically driving me crazy with their arguing...

Jack: Lemme go with him.

Riddick: Shut up, Jack.

Me: *tries to ignore them*

Jack: I don't want to stay with Imam!

Iman: *standing quietly off at one side*

Jack: Casey, lemme go with Riddick...

Me: *glares at them* Shut up.

Riddick: I have mercs. on my neck. I'll always have mercs. on my neck.

Imam: He is right, Jack.

Jack: I don't really care. Just lemme go with him!

Riddick: *to me* If you let her come with me, I'll ghost you.

Me: *glares at him* I'll kill you before you kill me. Or I'll get Iron to come.

Riddick: Who the fucking hell's Iron?

Jack: Yeah, who's he?

Me: Someone I modelled after Riddick, 'kay? So, don't even try anything.

Imam: You had someone after Mr. Riddick?

Me: *gives him a look* Yeah...

Jack: O_o

Riddick: They don't know what to do with one of me.

Me: I do. Shut up. I'm trying to write.

Jack: Cas--

Me: Shut up, Jack. This is canon, 'kay? I'm gonna follow the story here. So shut up and stay with Imam.

Jack: But--

Me: You'll see Riddick soon enough! *fumes* Why do you guys always bother me in my head?

Imam: You are our writer.

Riddick: Ain't that the obvious, holy man?

Me: ...

Jack: But I'm gonna die in Chronicles! Too little of being with Riddick!

Me: *raises brows at her* You in love with him or what?

Jack: Hero-worship.

Me: Right.

Riddick: Get her off my ass where she can be safe.

Me: You do have a soft spot.

Riddick: Shut up.

Me: *glances over at Imam* Imam, you okay with taking care of her?

Imam: There is no one else.

Jack: I'll run away again!

Me: Yeah. Figures. I'm writing that in, too. *gives her a serious look* You won't like what happens, though.

Riddick: *growls* If you do anything fuckin' stupid to her...

Me: You crazy? I just told you it's canon. I'm only gap-filling! *goes back to paper* Now scram and let me write!

*blissful silence for a moment as I thought they were leaving*

Jack: Casey...?

Me: *turns to look and sees all of them still there* Yeeeaaaahhhh...?

Jack: Lemme go with--

Riddick: Jack, shut your trap.

Me: *ignoring her* Shut up, Jack.

Imam: Let us leave.

*Imam and Jack leaves*

Riddick: Someday, I'm gonna have to meet that Iron of yours...

Me: Only when I'm prepared to let two murderers come into my room with shivs in their hands. Which ain't now.

Riddick: Gonna be soon.

##########

Crazy buggers all running about inside my head, telling me what to write and what not to. Jack and Riddick had a "screaming" match inside my head the last time. Actually...Jack was screaming. Riddick just stood there stoically. *rolls eyes* Can't believe I'm letting my characters run all over me like that.


Casey blogged at 10:03 PM