Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, July 15, 2004

Funny thing happened to me this morning, as I was going to school.

I was wearing a white T-shirt, my army pants, sandals, and my cap--usual attire for me, right?

Okay...waiting for bus 72...when the bus stopped, everyone crowded at the entrance, and I was standing behind this other military guy in a blue uniform. After that guy boarded, the door closed, and I thought that the bus was full, so I turned and took a few steps away, when the bus driver honked at me. The entrance doors opened again, and taking the knowledge in, I boarded, realizing that there was still space after that military guy had boarded.

Unfortunately for me, there was space enough only to board, and not move further to the back to the bus, so I was standing right beside the driver. He was an elderly Chinese man.

He was like giving a short apology, then saying that if I wanted to board any buses the next time, I should stand further to one side, where the driver could see that there were more people waiting. I shouldn't stand behind a military man when boarding a bus--only if he's protecting me (and the country) should I stand behind him (I had to seriously stop myself from laughing out loud at that). He continued on, saying that many people misunderstood when the driver doesn't open the doors--not that they don't want to let the people board, but just that the drivers don't see them standing there.

I was going, "Um, yeah, ah, yeah etc.," during the whole thing. Lol. And then he suddenly asked me where/if I was going for training. I was like, "No, I'm going to school." The poor driver looked so shocked he practically paused and looked me down to up (remember I was wearing army pants and normal T-shirt). I had to give him a silly grin. He still looked shocked. Lol.

Lucky for me he came then to another bus-stop where more people had to board and I could move further to the back of the bus after some people alighted.

LMAO!


Casey blogged at 9:00 PM