Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, June 07, 2004

Was talking to me mate Sami...and everytime I see her MSN pic, I go: whaoa, this hobbit is BEAUTIFUL! She has very graceful features. Amazing. :)

Erhem, anyways...

Damned f**king Chronicles of Riddick is only out on the 18th June in Singapore! Damned! Why can't we follow the US release date of 11th? Now I need to wait to see more of Riddick. :( Aw man...

Now scrolling through Amazon.com. Gonna spend more than a hundred bucks getting Pitch Black stuff. Heh. And damned. When the DVD for Chronicles comes out...gotta spend again. But it'd be all worth it.

Lol. Can't believe that peeps have to make reservation with me to watch flicks. Locke told me early, but later than Vishal. So...yep. Get all of us together...cuz Vishal was interested, and I refuse to not spread the joy of Riddick to him. :P

Poor dude. Lol.

Was kinda ballistic on him and Taxi last night. :D Was talking coherently to them, then halfway, saw the advert. for Chronicles on TV. And then I went crazy. I gave a shout, startled my sis and the 'rents, then started rambling incoherently to the two guys. Lol.

Taxi was like: you going loco, lass?
Vishal went: oh. Poor thing.

Argh! Riddick! I want his friggin' surgical shine eyes! Damned. Any doctor out there who'd do a shine job? Aw, man. That's all I can think of: Riddick, and the surg. shine. :s

Oh, Jas and John are bugging me again. Telling me to friggin' forget Riddick or John would go start confronting Riddick. O_o

Why do I let my characters walk all over me? :s Oh, not me only. Gwen, and Liz, and Dianne, and practically everyone else's too. I think that only Shirl's Angie/Delandria are respectful enough not to bug her and ask properly. Heh.

Blame me for getting a hyper teen and an ex-convict-murderer-turned-good-more-or-less characters into my head. But I wuv them. So...means I can kick their asses. *grins*


Casey blogged at 10:22 AM