Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, June 02, 2004

"I loved your poignant re-telling of the movie. It shed an entirely different light on the statement that Riddick made at the end of the movie. It was an indication that he had, in fact, regained his humanity through Carolyn's sacrifice. You write beautifully. Keep up the good work." --Colaine

"very good." --shelby

Those were the two reviews I got for my Pitch Black fic--Not for me. The first one totally made my day. I was on a high for so many hours just thinking of what the reviewer said. He/she left an e-mail address, so I'm gonna e-mail him/her with thanks.

Went to Kino. today. Bought Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick. Spent almost $30. But it was all worth it. Reading about Riddick again...it was awesome. Now...just to empty my savings and buy the two different versions of Pitch Black DVDs...lol. I sound like I am insane. But what the heck? I'm willing to spend so much because of a few reasons:

1) I don't usually buy things for myself. I think things through a whole lot before I usually buy anything. Even for a CD, I can take up to one or two months to decide...going around Singapore to find the lowest price. Habit: courtesy of my dad. Haha.

2) When I buy things, 8 times out of 10 I get them because they mean something to me; they've touched me in a way nothing else can. That's why I'm willing to spend so much on Batman, X-Men, Riddick, LotR etc. I spend time, effort, money...researching...knowing more about them...all because they add to my identity, who I am...who I want to become. They're not pointless things usually.

So...yes. Pitch Black, here I come. And the Chronicles of Riddick too.

*evil laughter*


Casey blogged at 8:43 PM