Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, June 10, 2004

Damned damned damned!

I really, fuggin' hate it when any of my friends hurt. Makes me hurt like nobody's business too, but I don't show it. I never do.

I know Taxi usually puts on a humorous, brave front. But there are times when the kid really hurts. Cyril was the one who introduced him to me. But now, Taxi and Cyril don't talk anymore; Cyril and I rarely talk, cuz he's been real busy with his software...the times we manage to catch each other were spent catching up...

But it isn't like the old times. I miss it. It hurts damned much. Maybe we've both changed too much that personalities don't match that much anymore. Or maybe I'm the one who've changed so much. Either way...things aren't what they are. And it damned hell hurts.

It seems like I'm closer to Taxi now. Oddly, the kid is the only one who can make me grin so widely my mouth hurts. I guess, we're not so different after all. He's a good kid, despite all my teasings and stuff. He likes to antagonize me, and I do the same. But in the end, we're still good friends.

I'm going to help him all I can. Even from this end. What little I can. And, once my course finishes, I'm going to do my best to visit him and see what we can do together. I'm not going to let him fall. Not him.

Not any of my friends. Not if I can help it.


Casey blogged at 10:14 PM