Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, May 27, 2004

Argh.

I actually wanted to add a few "adult" sentences into my RP post that comes after Dianne's. I ran it by her, and we both thought it was too explicit for a cartoon made for kids. So, I took it out.

Weird. It hurts me to do that, though. No, not cuz of the adult stuff. But because the adult sentence showed the hidden character of John that had been shaped by years living in a slam. I didn't want him to be too mellow, but wished for him to respect Jas, yet show his coarseness at the same time.

*sigh* Taking away that sentence felt as if I took away part of John, part of *myself*. :(

Okay, here's the things:

(Dianne wrote this part)
"Ain't those infrared glasses great?" he asked jocularly. "Too bad you can't see too well when there's a light on." He looked her up and down again. "You're a nice looking babe. Been a long time since I've had a nice looking bit o' skirt. Tell you what, babe. You give me what I want, and I won't ghost the kid." He moved closer. "I'm sure
you understand me. You look like an intelligent skirt. All it would take for me to kill the kid is to do... this!" He made like he was pulling Quentin's head violently to the side. Jas gasped, then her eyes narrowed as she realized she'd been tricked.

"Seriously. I'll kill him in a heartbeat if you don't give me what I've been longing for, dreaming about for three long years. So, babe? What's it gonna be? Do we get it on? Or do I kill the kid?"


(My part)
"Too bad I didn't get her, *John*. Your woman, I mean. She would've made good company for a few nights."

"Jas doesn't spread her legs for anyone she doesn't want to, and not for the likes of you."


We both thought the 2nd sentence was too explicit for a kids' cartoon. So, yeah...took out that 2nd one. :(


Casey blogged at 10:42 PM