Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Ah...slept so late last night and woke up so early. *shakes head* I'm lucky my cold's more or less gone--well, at least my damned nose stopped leaking--cough seems to be holding back either. Will have to watch my food later.

Going to watch Van Helsing with my dear Pigsy and YP. Haha. The few of us have been spending so much time together this vacation, and well, I think it's one of the better ones I've had in all my years of schooling. It's a simple, yet intense pleasure to be gained when one spends quality time with friends--quality time meaning: doing *anything*.

I don't know what came over me last night. It was after I went offline at ten plus, after talking to Sharon...I got this...weird feeling. I was kinda boring Sharon by speaking out the Pitch Black transcript. I guess that was what started it. I was thinking of Riddick, then John Iron (my character which I've moulded after Riddick) and one whole load of other shit.

Couldn't sleep. I turned on the lights, slumped onto my bed, and just...felt weird. I wanted to DO something; I just didn't know what. I thought of writing and creating more characters, but that didn't feel right. I just didn't know what I wanted to do. It was a compelling feeling, but one that confused me greatly, being directionless. Or well...perhaps I'm just too dimwitted to see where it wanted to take me. Heh.

So, I wrote a poem...it was very forced, not one of my best, but I guess it'd have to do.

I saw two worlds the other night,
both of young and old;
One held the strength of summer green,
the other: barren, cold.

They spun together, round and round,
and wove their tales and lore;
From their bodies came lights that seemed
of blue and silver core.

Together, hand-in-hand,
they dropped into Ocean deep;
Cold, and colder they saw their fate,
eternal rest, eternal sleep.

Into fire they now passed,
and from water departed;
Flames kissed them with lover's touch,
much more than they wanted.

Now came they into air,
light and boundless flight;
The wind was strong, and tossed them about,
fey in its delight.

Earth came fourth, and rumbled out:
that destiny shall not pass,
till he came to understand
the journey of his last.

And at last they came to Void,
that place devoid of things;
It slowed down, and then they saw,
the four of its siblings:

Water: the giver of life,
too much of it will hurt;
Fire: burning of purity,
that cleanses as it purge;
Air: refreshes as it spins,
colder and colder...warm;
Earth: the symbol of stability,
raises its voice in song.

Four of them spun and held,
made in wars and plays;
Void came forth from their wound,
in midst of divisions and stays.

All these I saw, and more it seems,
but I dared not speak;
For I saw all those and more
in my eyes, and hearts that seek.


Rubbish!!!!! :'(


Casey blogged at 9:07 AM