Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, April 17, 2004

Wow. I didn't know that just watching Taxi and Vishal talk can make me laugh like mad.

After I came home from astro., the first thing I wanted to do was to come online to blog the exhilirating (sp?) feeling down. I hadn't been feeling the greatest, and both guys knew it. I even did something a few days ago that caused Vishal to get pretty mad at me, even though we've known each other for less than 6 months.

So, started the net at 10pm. Vish. already told me on the phone that he was going off at 10.30, since he was having IPPT and all. So I was like yeah, okay, wait for me to get on please. I mean, that poor guy is always so cheerful, which in turn makes me pretty much annoyed at him most of the time, even though he tries to cheer me up. I don't know how many times I've been rude to him, been mean, and just flat-out exploded at him, and he always just forgives me like that. So I wanted to at least share this moment of joy and hyperness I had with him as compensation.

Heh.

Going off at 10.30 my foot. I don't know whether it's 'cause he didn't want to leave me alone just in case my mood crashed again, but he stayed on and we voice-chatted until 11.30. Poor guy had to be out of the house by 6am. :s Eek. I hope he ain't too tired to pass his IPPT.

But well, Taxi was on at the same time, and I don't believe it. He's also annoyingly cheerful...even moreso than Vishal. And when I first got to know him, I wanted to skewer him and shake him and strangle him. But now, I'm kinda used to it and we're both mad. Lol.

I can't believe how I can type something as simple as: "lalalaok," and his reply of "not lalalaok *angry emoticon*" can make me laugh for one whole hour. Hm...here's the part of the convo:

Me: laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Taxi: is that like a really long note?
Me: :P
Taxi: So what's the word for tonight?
Me: la. :P
Taxi: my suggestion?
Me: lalalaok (still hyper from astro)
Taxi: not lalalaok *angry emoticon*

Gosh. I'm laughing even as I type this out now. Those two guys were trying to cheer me up, and I really appreciated it. Vishal was laughing over the mic, and that just cracked me totally bonkers in addition to Taxi's words. :P I hadn't had such a great time in so long. *mouth hurts*

Hopefully, will meet Vish on his homebase later. Go have dinner (maybe) and arcade. Yay. Alamak. But better don't kena caught in the peak hour man, or else I sarbo him to accompany me home liaoz. :P

Miss my bub. :( Only met him for a few minutes yesterday. He's so friggin' busy with his software and all. Sad...bub!!! Mere yaar! Lol.

Still hyper...


Casey blogged at 8:18 AM