Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, April 19, 2004

Was chatting (or attempting to, since her laptop's connection was terribly bad) with Grey~Elf as well as Bethrael (they're siblings, and Beth is my mom. Lol. Poor dude) and since mom was using the desktop, his connection was stable. So, Grey and I were half-typing in MSN, half in Yahoo, and half passing messages through mom.

Seems that Grey had to deal with a very rough patch in her life. That's why we haven't been seeing her around the boards for so long. And well, seems that her rough patch is the same as mine. She has been doing what I have, or vice-versa. And gosh. Grey, I'm freakin' worried!

And now mom has problems too. :( Poor guy. I dunno whether it's genetic for them or what, but Valar! I love those two friends of mine, and I don't want to see them in so much pain. Yeah, pain, 'cause mom's been telling me what happened, and Grey's situation is so similar to mine we might as well be experiencing the same thing.

And no, the situation isn't improving. I got Vishal mad at me, giving me lectures, got Taxi going crazy on me and encouraging me to do whatever it was I was doing that got Vish mad, and now Grey...life can't get any better than that, can it?

Gosh. Worried. Worried. Just emailed Grey. Please, please reply. I need to talk to the girl...and mom...

:'(


Casey blogged at 5:35 PM