Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Pretty amused.

Iman didn't pay her mobile phone bills, and couldn't reply to my SMSes. I thought something had happened to her, but since MMP was yesterday, I didn't have the time to follow up.

Then, I received a SMS from Davey (from Australia) about a thread that had started in Talk about Iman's disappearance. So, all the big shots from TORC were there. Lol. And yes, Davey asked if I could contact Iman. So, I tried calling her mobile. Didn't work. Haha.

Called her house. She was studying. Exams start tomorrow. And she's taking Mandarin! :D Was asking me how to pronounce "million" in Mandarin, and which tonality was it. So we were talking and I was teaching her Mandarin and telling her how Davey had SMSed me and told her to post at TORC and all. Haha.

And I started posting there, since some of the "big shots" were my good friends--Rodia, Shadowjack, Davey (Mouth of Sauron) and Iman. :P So I was ka-chiao-ing (disturbing and teasing) them and all and having fun posting with Rodia on the thread as well as having fun on MSN with her, joking and all.

And SJ's reaction to Davey saying my name was priceless: "Sky? As in Skyfiery?"

*guffaws* Gosh! This is too good to miss. I'm gonna hijack Iman's thread. :P

Has anyone seen Iman?????

All righty. I'm going to fix a date to go out with Iman after her exams. Poor girl's got a terrible bout of CTS afflicting her, and I feel another bout of CTS coming onto my hands too. Not as serious as hers, but well...still hurts. Should lay off the computer.

Lol. I miss SJ. Haven't talked to him for so long, the damned Mod. :P And Davey too! :( Nevermind, there's still SMS. :D I gotta get SJ's number from him. Nyehahaha. I sound like a serial killer collecting people's mobile numbers. :P

I can't believe Rodia wants me back on TORC. *shakes head* Like anyone misses me. Heh. I've become worse than obscure. I've become forgotten. Heh.


Casey blogged at 7:58 PM