Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, April 22, 2004

Okay. Yesterday night was an emotional...I wouldn't say rollercoaster ride. It was much, much worse than that.

In all my 19 years, I've never allowed anyone to make me cry. But two guys did. Two guys who are my good friends. They have perfectly justified reasons for being harsh on me, but whoa. I can't believe last night. Broke down before the friggin' computer. Hopefully, Vishal didn't hear me, since I was typing with Tax. in the other window.

Couldn't sleep till so late after that. Was thinking and just moping to myself.

And then, I got pissed. No, not at Tax., but with SJ.

His friggin' gf deleted all the female contacts from his MSN. He told me that when I mailed him. So, last night, I was going through the TORCers' profiles, and decided to re-add him on Yahoo. The request was denied.

Now...SJ is my friend. So, I'm going to assume things in this order:

a) His gf logged into all his accounts everyday to check his stuff. If it's so, I swear to the Valar that I will hit her so hard and throw her into the deepest pits of Utummo for the Valaruka, and Orcs, and Wolves, and Wargs to tear to pieces. Or I might just do that myself;

b) If SJ knows about this, or if he's the one doing this to appease his gf (I really don't know why they got back together when they always fight), then, I swear by Eru Iluvatar that I'll do the worst to him, and kick him so far off the face of Arda even Eru will have to go search for him, Gulf War veteran or no Gulf War veteran.

I posted a message for him on Iman's thread. If he sees it, he better email me, since apparently, my email to him got intercepted by his gf.

SJ...I'm gonna thrash you, man.


Casey blogged at 8:21 AM