Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, April 29, 2004

I went to the "Lord of the Rings Motion Picture Trilogy" today.

Total major flop.

Except for seeing the Boromir figure in the Elven boat.

Man! I spent $17 for such a freaking SMALL exhibition? We finished walking around the whole place in one hour! Gosh! We only spent longer there because we watched almost every single video there was about LotR stuff. And we sat down to watch the film on how they created the movie.

Well, then we passed into the SFX section, where Julia was. And she was supposed to sell VCR tapes for $4 each, and we'll have to go to each "station," insert the tape, and start doing funny actions and stuff in the particular station's environment, recording them, and sending them for competition. If we win, it's for trips to New Zealand. *grins* But even if we don't, it was a fun experience. My favorite was the stepping into molten lava thing. :P Was freakin' fun.

So, yeah, we went for lunch with Julia. Then returned to the Science Center. After walking about the exhibition again, Grace realized she lost her wallet at the KFC. So, back we went to Jurong East after our lunch trip there. Lol.

Went back to the Science Center again after retrieving Grace's wallet. Lol. I forgot if we walked the exhibit again, but we did go through the whole Science Center.

I bought some things: two keychains for $8, and two pendants for $15 each. Lol. Officially bankrupt. Won't be able to buy anything else for a few months. But I guess they're worth it.

Went back to Jurong East, and went browsing about in Popular bookstore to wait for Vishal. Met him...and luckily he and Hendra started talking a bit.

Well, I'm afraid I wasn't very polite to Vishal. :s I was kinda talking to Grace and YP, and I thought I ignored him too much. :s Eek. Sorry dude. Didn't mean it.

Anyways...headache now. Hendra was all perverse on me for the whole day after seeing the...erm...exposed groin of a cave troll. Damned man! Gah! I almost murdered him! Grr...

But I saw BOROMIR!!!!! *drools* May I go steal the whole thing? :D

Of course, my standards as a fanatic may be too high, so...don't take my word for it.


Casey blogged at 10:27 PM