Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, April 16, 2004

I went back to my college to visit my astro. club tonight. It was the orientation for the freshies, so we went to help out a bit.

It was very good just sitting there with Jia May and reminiscing. We went into the IT lab 1, and put our bags down, talking a bit before going out. We went to the tables and chairs just outside the lab, where Khai, Jia May and I used to sit and talk during astro., when the other members were inside the lab hearing to the other committee members talk.

And well, we both miss those days. Khai actually booked out of his camp at 8pm, and we thought he wasn't coming. It was going to rain during early evening, and Jia May and I decided not to go, so I SMSed him. Then, Jia May thought that since it was the freshies' orientation, we should go, so we did.

We were helping Geraldine with the telescope, and then Jia May and I were teaching the freshies how to use a planetarium (aka star map). Then we talked about the planets, and I talked about black holes--my specialized field. :D And the freshies were amazed at my knowledge of black holes. Lmao!

Then Khai came! My soul brother! *grins* In his army uniform. :P I was poking him in the arm and stomach. Still so soft! He did some funny actions when I said that, agreeing that he was soft. :P Hee hee. So fun to poke him. He's so friggin' tall, and I was like jumping all over with Jia May, brushing his hair. :P Like mowed grass like that. :P

Then sarbo. him to give a talk to the freshies. He at first refused, then talked to the guys. And I was sarbo-ing him to talk some more, and then we went back to the lab. to watch this movie on how life on earth was first formed. It was hosted by Sam Neil, and that guy's pretty good. :D

Then Khai wanted to go supper. Can't lah. So late liao. So we fix two weeks later meet again. Lalala. :D Yay. Saw Orion tonight. And I saw Venus and Saturn, and...another planet I can't remember. :P So nice. And I saw the Crux also (Southern Cross).

NICE!!!


Casey blogged at 10:16 PM