Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, March 19, 2004

This is seriously getting weird.

Cyril knows this already, since I've been complaining about it for the past...one year or more.

What is it with Indians and me? (I mean absolutely no offence to the Indian friends I know, i.e. Cyril, Taxi, Som., Sohan etc.)

Almost every single time I go onto Yahoo messenger, let's say...5 people click on me. Out of the 5, at least 3 or 4 will be Indians. And out of the 4, I will meet at least 2 pervs.

No Indian females have ever clicked on me yet. Dots...

It's either pervs, or I'll meet some weird Indian guy who a) converse to me in weird English (it's not their fault, I know, but thing is, they talk to me in weird English, and when I keep expressing my confusion, they think I'm stupid. Stupid people); b) keeps trying to tell me how to friggin' live my life when he understands nothing at all, and who keeps testing my memory of who he is. F**k off, bugger!

I don't believe this. And those are just the...how to put it? Indians from abroad.

Cue in Indians in Singapore. I can't believe this 30-year-old friggin' guy tried to persuade/goad/force me into meeting him, and going steady with him. WTF man?! I won't say anything about looks, but friggin' hell, don't he get it when I say no?! I tried telling him nicely, but had to get nasty in the end.

Felt damned good.

But of course I have all my good Indian pals, both abroad and in RL, and boy do I appreciate them all. :)

I guess I wanted to vent here 'cause that stoopfid online...acquaintance was frggin' telling me how to live my life, and saying that I had, erhem, a 'mature childishness' in me. I won't refute that. But DON'T FRIGGIN' TELL ME HOW I SHOULD FEEL AND LIVE!!!

Grr. :| I wanna kill him.

##########

Bleah. I think I should identify them so that I myself can make distinctions between those whom I treat as friends, and those I wanna kill.

Good/best friends
1. Cyril--no need to say more. He's the best. :)
2. Sohan (India)--got to know him even before Cyril. He's more of an okay friend. But very decent.
3. Taxi (India)--this kid is nuts. :P We've made a fast friendship that is good.
4. Sashi (Singapore)--dude from my college. Bad-ass. :P Like I'm soooo scared.
5. Vishal (Singapore)--drives me crazy with his cheerfullness too. *rolls eyes* Lol
6. Som. (India)--cool guy.

Irritants
1. C_R (Indian)--only placed his initials up there. The idiot who wants to tell me how to live my life.
2. Ryan (Singapore)--the 30-year-old perv.
3. J_8 (Indian)--initials-only also. The weird-English but thinks *I'm* stupid guy.

There are more. But I've blocked the pervs. and don't wish to even dig out their IDs to put here. Bleah!

Okay. I'm feeling better now. Hee hee.


Casey blogged at 8:50 AM