Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, March 27, 2004

Saturday today.

I woke up at 6.30am, lazed in bed for a while, then dragged my sorry arse up at 6.45. Went to wash up, grabbed my camera bag, and went to Punggol Park to wait for the sunrise, taking my brother along with me, since he wanted me to wake him up just for it.

Left the house at 7.05, reached the park at 7.15. Walked about trying to figure out a good place to take the photos. Took from film 10 to about 25 within 30 minutes. Lol. Got my bro to pose for me as well. :P

I had taken my last *intended* picture, lowered my camera, and saw this guy besides me, apparently waiting for me to finish before he crossed the lens's line-of-sight. So, I apologized to him and quickly backed away. I was almost packing up already, before I saw that he brought out a net.

Fishing!

So I stood there for a while, watching him cast the net a few times, then approached him to ask if I could take a picture of him doing that action. He told me to go ahead. And while doing that, we started talking.

He asked me if I was a Singaporean. I was like: 'yeah. I am. Why? I don't look like one?' Then, I chuckled. He smiled slightly, and told me that I looked foreign, asking if I liked to go to the beach or 'play near the waters.' I gave the brief version of: no, I don't like swimming now, but I did go to the beach and swam frequently as a kid. That's why I'm so tanned.

But, it tickled me greatly to think that a foreigner thinks that I look like a foreigner too. :P That guy is not local. It's obvious. He doesn't speak with a local accent, or use words more frequently spoken here. Lol.

*chuckles*


Casey blogged at 8:21 AM