Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I've been feeling so guilty about things these few days. Okay, not about things...just about one. And well, just that single thing alone is enough to drive me almost crazy.

I guess it's about things happening...about my friendship with others.

Of the few things I treasure a lot, friendship is one of them. It's very hard to become my friend. But once I accept you as one, you are my friend as far as anything else is concerned. I love all my friends, and well, it really hurts when things sometimes feel as if they're going wrong.

Maybe it was something I did, maybe it's his mood, but we haven't been talking all that much these few days. Maybe it's my paranoia and hyperactive imagination, but that is how I feel.

I've known him for over 2 years, and he's my best bub. I don't want this friendship to be broken...I treasure it too much. Perhaps I'm selfish, but he's one of the three in this world who understands me the most, and can actually know that I'm hiding something, even though it's only through the net. He's one of the three whom I have such a bond with that we think many of the same thoughts, and can comfort each other.

But...is this friendship breaking down? Have things started to go wrong between us? What went wrong?

*sigh*


Casey blogged at 8:41 PM