Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, March 06, 2004

I really hate it when my freedom of choice is compromised.

This Thursday past, only 10 out of 80 plus students attented journalism lecture. The Business School principal, as well as the course head for my course, came to check up on the lecture, and now, they want us to attend ALL lectures for next week.

I'm not sure if they'll start making lectures compulsory from next week onwards, or if it is only for the whole of next week, but fuck! I'm hating this whole thing!

I absolutely hate rules, and the lack of choice in any matters. If they don't make lectures compulsory, I'll attend every single one of them unless I have special reasons not to (up till now, I've only missed about less than 5 lectures in a year). But if they're going to start making things compulsory, I think I'll go against that and start skipping more lectures.

Fine, it's backlash against me in the future. But heck, this is MY life, and I want choices available. Don't fucking hell try to restrict us. I normally don't go against rules, but for this instance, I'm thinking of doing that. We are paying YOU to teach us, and if you want to do a good job of that, fine! It's your right to.

Just don't try to force anything upon us!

Lemme tell the whole world a few things:

1. SINGAPORE SUCKS!

2. SINGAPORE SCHOOLS SUCKS!

3. SINGAPORE LIFE SUCKS!

I'm gettin' me outta here ASAP. What a fuckin' bummer in life.


Casey blogged at 9:39 PM