Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, March 22, 2004

I guess it does feel good to know that I'm still missed over at TORC, even if I've left it. Thanks, Laureanna, solith, Lara, Elsha, SE...I've decided that I won't post even in the Depression thread now, but I may make one post to explain why I left. They deserve that much instead of constantly worrying over one member...

Managed to talk to Losse on MSN last night. Her trip to Prague was great. :) Makes me wish that I could've been there too. But well, I'm saving up now, and that's a first step. At least, when I get over to Europe for a trip, I can save a whole lot of cash by staying with friends and all...

Maybe I can travel from one place in Europe to another at a go, so I don't have to spend more money...lol. Smart travelling. :P

1. Poland
2. Sweden
3. Norway
4. Ireland
5. Netherlands (Holland)
6. Germany
7. Denmark
8. Croatia
9. Romania

Hm...I know I've left out some places...but can't really think where...lol.

But well, like I said, saving up now...still a long way to go. Losse really is a sweet girl. :) I enjoy talking to her quite a bit.

Still, I miss some others like Estel, Ysi, Bree, Satchy, Leafy and all. :s Busy lives, those few...


Casey blogged at 8:30 AM