Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, March 12, 2004

I actually fixed the time to return to my college to visit my class for 2003. But when 3pm came, only Grily (my dear wifey :P) came to look for me. I was walking around the canteen with her when I saw Sashi (also formerly my classmate) and went over to talk to him.

He told me that practically the whole class had gone home, and no one was left. So I called up one of my classmates, whom I told that I was returning. She answered her mobile, and told me that she had something that was urgent, and had to rush home. She also told me to try the study area of the college, where she claimed that my classmates were waiting.

So...I stood there talking to Sashi, and when he bought his food and went to eat, I walked off Grily to the study area, where I saw 3 of my former classmates. They affirmed that the class had gone off.

So, I just sat down with these three and talked for about 5 minutes, then went off to Burger King with Grily for a late lunch.

I wasn't too disappointed. Just meeting three of them (my closest friends) made the trip all worthwhile--Grily, Sashi and Edward.

Sash was like, "Man! You doin' a hip-hop style or something? What's with the cap, man? Y'know, you've out-cooled us after you left." And he was going on and saying how cool I looked and all. :P Man. Good ol' Sash. Always the same.

All right, I'll admit it--I'm a slight tad disappointed, and pissed, actually. If they have things on, just tell me. Don't tell me it's okay, and then go off on that day.

It's not with my class only. It's with everyone else. Please at least have the courtesy to call/SMS me to tell me that things have cropped up? or you've had a change of plans? It's only basic courtesy. At least Sashi actually called when I told him to. *rolls eyes*

But well...really, it was worth it. :) Seeing these three friends...

Sashi
Looks bad-ass, acts bad-ass, speaks bad-ass. A freakin' good and nice guy. Very loyal too. He's a younger guy whom I respect a lot, and the guy I'm closest to in college (other than Edward). I think he's very cool, so his almost-gushing words that I look and act cool mean a lot to me, other than the fact that he's my friend. For some reason, he thinks I'm a cool person too. Lol. Hm...

Grily
My wifey!!! :D I propsed to her in April 2003, and we got married in June. :P Okok, crap. I'm very close to her, and it's like old times today, when we met, hugged, and then started laughing again. Ah...the same ol' Gril. I've missed her. She gave me a few small gifts, and we separated the head and the arse of this toy cat...she taking the head and I, the arse. :P Haha! I've missed her! :s

Edward
Decent guy, good friend. I've met up with him a few times after I left college...just going for dinner and all. He's changed a bit, becoming sharp-tongued and all. :P Taking on an edge, I see. :P It's as well, since he's too nice a guy, and sometimes, not having an edge can make him get hurt. Will get him out again when he has time, since he lives like only a 10 minutes walk away from me.

Miss these three people the most.

I saw Bernard today. I dunno if he saw me too, but I didn't call out to him. He seemed aloof. And well, we don't even talk on MSN anymore, so...yeah. He knows what I think of friendship. So if he wants to keep it, or not, it's up to him already.

Anyways...I'm smiling and I can't stop. :) Especially talking to Grily and Sash...made me much happier. :)

I think they're the only three outside of my high school friends whom I am close to, and whom I respect a lot. Of course there are a few more, but I rarely see them anymore. :'(

Gonna get Sash and Gril out during the hols. :D


Casey blogged at 5:17 PM