Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, March 29, 2004

GOOD NEWS: we've finally completed and submitted our business plan today! *cheers!* It's a 20-page report for a supposed talent quest agency, and everyone have done a REALLY great job.

Anyways, I kinda reverted back to my old mood this morning. Was taking the bus feeling freakin' down, and the feeling didn't really go away for the whole day. Argh. Stoopfid. Bleah.

Now I've got a freakin' headache at the base of my skull, as well as having a neckache and feeling as if my neck can't support my head. :s 3 more weeks. Just 3 more and I'll go see if I can get a neck brace.

I talked to two of my tutors today--DD and Mr Toh, asking them about any "lobangs" for book publishing. We all spoke for about 20 minutes, and they suggested I try overseas publishers 'cause there's close to zero market for fantasy stories in Singapore. I know that. So they told me to have my parents accompany me to a lawyer to get my work copyrighted first before sending it out.

They said that they'll help me find out about the copyrighting stuff too.

So, I'm gonna print out Songbringer next Friday at my school's Macintosh lab. (not my ink anyways, lol) and in the meantime, talk to my dad to see if he can help me get in touch with our family lawyer...

Yesh! Progress at last! :D


Casey blogged at 8:36 PM