Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, March 09, 2004

During photography tutorial today, my tutor told us to break up into our groups to discuss our photography group project, and she'll go to each group to hear what we have done. After she finished talking to the first three groups, she came to ours. I barely spoke 5 words to her before another student called her and she fucking ass TURNED, and WENT to the student!

I WAS SPEAKING TO HER!!!

Does she even HAVE any respect for me?! I was fucking pissed, and the whole class saw it. I actually spoke in a very tight voice to that tutor, saying, "Ms. Ng, can you please don't move to another person when *I'm* talking to you?"

The whole class heard it.

She didn't. Or pretended not to.

I'll make her life hell for her.

Fucking woman.


Casey blogged at 6:57 PM