Blog Description

Gilael Shadowsong

About Me

Wolf, eagle, possible dragon Of darkness, of shadows, of juxtaposition of peace and chaos

Wish List

= Nokia 6280 or Nokia 6233 by December*
= A new pair of rimless glasses
= 2 to 3 more pairs of jeans*
= Lucifer arc
= Sandman volumes 7-10
= Sarah Brightman or Loreena McKennitt's CDs

Places to go

My Wishlist
My fanfictions
Otherkin.net
My sketches and wallpapers
My Witches' Voice profile
Strange Maps
Squid

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

Tagboard


Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, February 29, 2004

I talked to Sirius on Yahoo today. And I told him to take the two threads (one where I posted my writings, and the other, a forum for individual members) that he has made for me, down. And we talked some more, about why I wanted to leave. I think I made things slightly better by telling him that I've left TORC (but for 5 threads, which I have obligations to) totally, and think I need a time-out from all MBs for a while at least.

Things went slightly better between the both of us. I feel so, anyway. He has accepted my request for the thread and forum deletion. But I'll still be visiting the forums made for Blodeudd, Lossemare, and maybe Mordil and Rhiannon.

Blod's my close friend, and my penpal. I knew her first through Ring Quest (RQ), and then persuaded her back to TORC about a year ago. So, I'm the closest to her.

Losse's a great girl, even if she's younger. She was the only one in the HoB whom I have on my MSN list that cared enough to IM me when I was feeling extremely down and needed to talk. Very sweet.

Mor--I've been talking to her on MSN for some time already. She IMed me first. But she's someone fun and easygoing. So...we can talk.

Rhia...I only talked to her once, I think...on AIM. But she left a good impression with me. So, yup.

Sirius told me that I'll be welcomed back anytime, should I wish to return. That touched me greatly, and I thank him for it. Well, at least this whole HoB thing has blown over now, what with my leaving TORC and HoB.

On a separate note...it seems that I'm starting to lose a close friend just as I'm starting to regain my high school friends...

This grieves me...


Casey blogged at 6:05 PM